Postal Gift Card.
GIFT CARD - UK Postal Only
Postal Gift Card
- Select the amount you would like to buy and add to cart.
- Click ‘Add a note’ and add the full name and address of the recipient and we will post to them directly (you will still be required to add your shipping address as part of the checkout/payment procedure but this will be overridden by your note).
- If you would prefer the gift card sent to you, simply add the recipients name for the gift card envelope in ‘Add a note’ and we will post the card to your address (you will provide your shipping details during checkout).
- Select postage from the drop down menu - ‘gift card only’ for free 1st class recorded Royal Mail delivery.
- Click checkout and fill out your shipping details and purchase.
In the event you are buying other goods at the same time please ensure that you select the appropriate postage, the option 'gift card only' does not apply here.
If you have any queries relating to this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each gift card will be valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. The date of expiry will be displayed on the card along with the name of the person it was bought for and the purchase amount. The voucher can only be redeemed by the intended recipient and can only be used once. There is no cash alternative.